6.7.24

Hier, aujourd'hui et demain.

 Bonjour,


Les gens. aujourd'hui, sans plus marquee 6 mois depuis j'ai déménagé a partir de Melbourne a Kalgoorlie. 

Ma vie est change, j'attandais une nouvelle routine. 

Keeping myself accountable; being hard enough to myself, but not too hard. Yet not letting myself loose and being too soft. Finding the right balance to get to my full potential and able to do the routine repetitively in the long run without getting myself burnt out. I guess, understanding myself better is the key. listen to my gut more, knowing when to push through hard, and also know when to slow down and take a little (or as long as what my body/soul need for a) break.

ok that's pretty much what I have been thinking in the past few weeks.

Let's continue in the next post !


No comments:

Post a Comment