23.3.24

5th August 2023

 My family is here in Melbourne, and they are going back tomorrow. My ex just texted me this evening, said that he know my family is here and wished me to enjoy my time with my family. He just dropped of several boxes of most of my belongings, as it would be helpful for me being packed up and delivered them and help him to tidy up as well.

This does confuses me what is actually in his mind? Why he takes months to do return my stuffs? I know I should have done take my belongings earlier, but I was not 100% sure if I want to end this relationship with him even though I know in the end he cheated on me. I still believe in him. Does this this mean he is over me?

Life is tough, I need to hang on and move forward. I do still think of him everyday, hard to admit it. I do want to move on, but part of me still holding on to the past, does not want to let it go. What we had was real, I know I was not being my best version for years, but I am capable of being better, I am working on this everyday. Thinking about where should I live is also daunting as I cannot live at his relative's house forever, but also I need to consider the financial aspect of living by myself. Being an adult (gay asian man) in a foreign country is tough, but challenge is a privilege and I live in this beautiful country which accepting me of who I am, even though I can still feel that I can be discriminated by my looks or my sexuality. I will make these as my fuel to be a better and successful person. I know I do not want to be stuck here, we will see where the future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment